top of page
"BETTER DO SOME TOURS THAN REGRET THAT YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE IT. "
Fom November 2021 onwards;
To entering to Phuket, no requiring to quarantine on the island anymore however you have to meet the government's criteria as follows;
- Travel from countries that the Ministry of Public Health announce by air only (travel with airplane). And must stay in that country more than 21 days before arrive at the airport here unless you leave from Thailand.
- The document of fully vaccinated over than 14 days.
- The certificates of negative result from COVID-19 within 72 hours.
- Hotel reservation's document at least for 1 night during to wait the result of "RT-PCR"test on arrival.
- Insurance covered 50,000 USD for the period of staying in Thailand.
- On arrival at the airport. Everyone must download applications for tracking and do the test "RT-PCR". When receive the negative result will be able to travel anywhere in Thailand.
- And instead of Certificates of Entry (COE) you must register to "Thailand Pass" however the website is not available yet which we believe on 1st November everyone will be able to enter to the website.
For countries that will allow to entering without quarantine as follows;
- Australia - France - Norway
- Austria - Germany - Poland
- Bahrain - Greece - Portugal
- Belgium - Hungary - Qatar
- Bhutan - Iceland - Saudi Arabia
- Brunei - Ireland - Singapore
- Bulgaria - Israel - Slovenia
- Cambodia - Italy - South Korea
- Canada - Japan - Spain
- Chili - Latvia - Sweden
- China - Lithuania - Switzerland
- Cyprus - Malaysia - United Arab Emirates
- Czech - Malta - United Kingdom
- Denmark - Netherlands - United States of America
- Estonia - New Zealand - Hong Kong
Licenses no: 34/01062
88/82 Moo 3, Srisoonthon, Thalang, Phuket 83110
Tel: +66(0) 81 585 0608
Chats & Calls:
WhatsApp & Skype: +6681 585 0608
bottom of page